Learn how to develop your own software programs and websites. I will show you how!
How would you like to be able to develop your own software and websites, even if you’ve never programmed before? It is possible, if you know the right Software Development Process. It all started with knowing how to define software requirements. Every software applications starts with someone defining how the software should function. Learning how to capture software requirements is critical to the process. What you’re about to read will guide you through the process of understanding exactly how to:
- Define your software and/or website idea
- Document your software requirements
- Find expert software developers to help you develop your software idea
- Create a Software Requirements Specification (SRS) document
- Make money by developing and marketing your own software
- And much more
I’m here to tell you there are thousands upon thousands of individuals like you, who are making money developing and marketing their very own software programs. All of these people have something in common:
- They come up with a solid software idea
- They effectively document and organize that idea
- They develop their software (or find the right talent to do so)
- They market and sell their software to millions of people
You may be wondering who I am and what makes me qualified to be telling you this. I’ve been working as a technology consultant in the software development industry for the past 7 years and have worked for such companies as Florida Power and Light, Ernst and Young, and General Electric. All of these companies have something in common, they develop software applications.
My experience has lead me to develop a process for which I’ve used, tested, and refined throughout my career. I have taught this subject to hundreds of professional Business Analyst and Project Managers. It has taken me many years to master and understand this material and now I share it with you.
I’m here to tell you that these techniques can be adopted by you in no time flat!
How is software developed?
There are two types of people; reactive and proactive. Reactive individuals are those individuals who do the standard 9 to 5 their entire life and live paycheck to paycheck. They let daily stress and pressures dictate their emotional state of mind and financial destiny. Proactive people on the other hand take the bull by the horns and make things happen. They don’t sit on the sidelines, they’re in the game and are looking to taste the juices of what life has to offer.
What does this have to do with developing software? If you’ve read this far, I’m assuming you’re a proactive person. You’re looking to take that next step into turning an idea into something meaningful, something that will help secure your future. In other words, MAKE MONEY!
Software development has a set process in which companies and individuals around the world follow:
- They define software requirements
- They develop code based on those requirements
- They test their code and make corrections and/or enhancements
- They deploy (sell) their applications
At the highest level this is all software companies do. Of course a lot of details can be drawn from all these disciplines, but at the core of developing software these 4 steps are followed.
The companies or individuals who don’t follow this process usually end up spending more money fixing bugs, or they develop broken applications.
The professionals know this process well and they stick to it. I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve sat in meetings and have debated on how this process should be carried out. What happens first? What’s after that? And so it goes…
This isn’t rocket science, but it does take a certain level of knowledge to be successful and let me tell you, it’s well worth it!
How you can develop software
With the right knowledge, anyone can develop a successful software application. This isn’t magic… All you need to understand is the right process and you can develop anything. The main things you’ll want to learn are:
- How to find the right idea? This is the beginning stage of developing software. For that matter, it’s the beginning stage for just about everything. You have to have an idea in mind before you can develop anything.
- How to correctly translate your idea into something that can be developed? In essence, how do you draft up the blueprints you’ll use to develop your software.
- How to find quality developers once you’ve documented your idea? There are thousands of developers out there looking for work all the time. I’ll show you how to find them and what is considered fair compensation across the industry. If you’re not a developer, don’t worry. You don’t need to be a programmer to develop software. Leverage others to do this for you.
- How to market your software once it’s developed? I’ll show you multiple ways in which you can market your idea for next to nothing and in some cases free.
I have developed a course that will show you exactly how to do everything outlined above, and more. This material has taken me many years to master and will walk you through step-by-step on how to create your own software. I’m so confident that this material will help you develop software that I give a 30 day money back guarantee on all purchases. There’s nothing to lose…
Don’t take my word for it:
The methods outlined in this material are solid. Software requirements are critical to defining great software applications and Jason does a great job explaining the concepts.”
I have had countless individuals use my techniques and profit from them. Throughout my career I have encountered hundreds of people who don’t have a clue about how to go about developing software. My experience has lead me to devise a way to make anybody understand how to create software.
“Sharper than the cutting edge, this book will seamlessly guide you through mastering the world of software development.”
Software Configuration Manager
GE Power Systems
“Software Requirements Unleashed allowed my company to develop an interactive tool for Homeowner Association (HOA)websites and Community Websites in almost no time. It allows HOA’s to quickly create their own website in minutes.”
Software Requirements Unleashed!
So what do you get with this program?
You’ll gain instant and lifetime access to my program. The primary portion of the program is my eBook which is a compilation from years of experience in the software development industry. This eBook has taken me months to put together and has everything you need to know to build your own successful software application.
I’ll walk you through from the beginning idea phase all the way to finding developers and selling your software. As I stated before, you don’t need to know how to write computer code to develop software. I’ll show you how to find people to do that for you.
My friends and associates think I’m crazy to be selling this information for such a low price. One associate told me to sell it for at least $250!
This material was meant to be in the hands of those proactive individuals who are looking to get ahead. Believe me, I’ve been there… I started out by looking for opportunity and found it.
The entire program cost only $49.99! I am confident that you will make this money back in no time flat because the knowledge you’ll gain is so powerful!
I’ll take you step-by-step through the process of documenting, designing, developing, and selling your own software applications.
What you’ll learn with this course
This material was developed out of years of experience in the software development industry using proven techniques that really work.
- Learn how to come up with great software ideas
- Learn how to effectively define your software idea (the blueprints)
- Learn how to design your own software
- Learn how to find help with developing your software
- Learn how to market your software
- Learn what it takes to make serious money in this industry
A little something extra (Bonus)
These combined bonuses alone are worth hundreds of dollars!
Access to professional templates
Gain access to a number of professionally formatted MS Word templates that will help you get started down the right path with documenting your idea. Companies pay big dollars for professionally designed templates. As you go through this program you’ll learn how to put these templates to use. It’s yours for just signing up.
2 Professional Reviews
Don’t ever feel like you’re on your own… As part of signing up, you’ll have me in your corner along the way. All you have to do is send me an email with your idea and I’ll give you my honest opinion and the best course of action. This is a $500 value!
I can even point you toward a developer that’s right for your idea.
Access to various contracts
You’ll receive access to multiple types of contract agreements, which you can use to protect your idea and software code.
-Non Disclosure Agreement
-Independent Contractor Agreement
I’m always releasing new information. As new and improved reports and information becomes available, you will be notified.
Also, over time new releases of this eBook will be developed. As part of becoming a member you will have access to all these new releases, templates, and articles created for this web site.
You will also receive discounts on any future published material.
My goal is to help you develop software that helps you reach whatever dreams you may have. I take my profession very seriously and am confident that you will find my program extremely useful.
How to get started
As I mentioned before, my number one goal is to have you developing your own software applications in no time flat. Another one of my top goals is your satisfaction. As part of this commitment, I continuously strive to keep my material up to date by improving this web site as well as by adding new and improved services and products.
30 Day Guarantee
I am so confident that this program will help you develop software, I’ll give you a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. You have nothing to lose, but so much to gain. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, please send me an email and let me know.
Getting started is fast, easy, and secure. All you have to do is select Order Now and you will be taken to a secure web site where you can pay by credit card.
Special offer: Order now and I’ll give you 50% off the price.
Original Price $49.99
Savings 50% ($24.99)
New Price $24.99
This incredible value won’t last, so act now. You have nothing to lose with my unconditional 30 day money back guarantee.
“This material has the power to open up many lucrative doors. All you have to do is follow the instructions…”
– Mitch Moccia
President, Xpancom, LLC
“Jason provides solid advice that will give any ambitious person an edge in the software market.”
Founder and President, WPR1
You’re one step closer to developing your own software applications.
- Yes, sign me up to receive my very own eBook copy of Software Requirements Unleashed, the definitive source for understanding and creating software applications.
- Yes, give me access to various templates which I can use right away to get started.
- Yes, sign me up to receive professional guidance from the author himself. I will have the opportunity to email the author up to two times for advice. (More thorough help is available upon request and can be arranged with the author).
- Yes, Sign me up to receive continuous updates of new releases.
- I understand that if I’m not completely satisfied, I will receive a complete refund NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
Get Instant Access Now!
- Order Now $49.99 –
I stand behind my product and am 100% confident that you will be satisfied, that is why I give everyone who signs up a 30 Day money back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain.
Author, Software Requirements Unleashed
"I can tell you first hand that developing your own software is easy, if you know the correct process."Jason Moccia,
Author of Software Requirements Unleashed